Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I am a proud aunt again!!

Monday night at 9:51pm, my first nephew, Colby Lee was born. He was 6lbs 5oz and 20 inches long. He is a cute little guy!! I have to admit, even though I dont want to, I had a rough time going up to see his mommy while she was in labor. It had nothing to do with her, it was just hard to think of being up there at that time.

Colby is doing good. He has been a little sleepy, but I am sure it has to do with all the pain meds his mommy has had. I did finally get to see his eyes last nite. While Chelsea was in the bathroom, I decided to go ahead and check his diaper. I took off the sleeper and he was stirring. The nurse came in and I asked when he was suppose to eat again. She said any time now would be good. So I got him good and awake!! He was even fussy as I changed his diaper. I had only heard him cry when the nurse had given him his Vitamin K shot.

Keaton is so stinking cute!! He is playing with my tummy right now and kissing the baby. He just told me my tummy is getting big. I think that is part of the reason that I wish March was here already. The kids are ready to bring a baby home too!! I just wish we would know what kind of baby we are going to have. Casey wont look at the list of names until we know what the baby is. Very frustrating!!

1 comments:

What names are you thinking about? I'm curious! :-)

October 2, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home