Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Crazy times!!

Well, just wanted to let you know that I guess I wont be getting my much wanted gender check!! I called the place last week, only to find out that they are no longer in business. There is a place in Wichita that does them, but you have to have a dr's note stating it is ok for you to have it done. Which my dr said he would do, but I feel kinda bad asking for one, when I should just hold off a few more weeks, and have it done here at the hospital.



Thank you girls for your comments on the names!! I guess it is a good thing that Colton isnt really high on my list, since it could be a mouthful yelling Keaton and Colton! Very good point!!

Other than that, life is going pretty good. I did have my first major test this week. Casey's uncle passed away on Friday, October 5th. We went down to Oklahoma for his funeral. It was really hard. I would have never imagined how hard it would have been. I found myself thinking of Carli alot more. On the way to the visitation, I thought of our visitation with Carli. Same thing with the ride to the cemetary. I just kept having flashbacks. And it really sucked! I cried so much that I had a horrid headache. I just kept thinking of how Aunt Meme was feeling, and it made me sick to my stomach.

I went up and gave Meme a hug when we made it to the visitation, and she told me "this has just been a shitty year hasnt it!!" I told her that I had to agree. She then tried brightening it back up by telling me that we have something good coming this spring thou!! That we do!! I keep trying to keep my eye on the prize, without stressing too much!!

2 comments:

I'm sorry that you had such a hard time at the funeral, but your Aunt is right, something good is coming! Your little baby counter thing says 167 days to go!!!

October 15, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Hi. I am posting because I found your info during a search for CDH and KU Med. We have a little girl diagnosed with CDH who is due on Jan. 30th. We are also supposed to have her in KC. I was wondering if you would feel comfortable talking with me about your situation. I am trying to make decisions on what is best for our little girl right now. pricefamilyfour@yahoo.com

October 17, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home