Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Here is an update!

*This was the update I tried getting done before I ended up in the hospital!! I just want to let you know that I do read your comments and didnt want you to think I forgot!!!*




You know, it is funny! I was thinking last nite how I need to get on here and update! And I go check my email, and there is a friendly reminder to come update!! *wink*



All is going pretty well! We have been busy! I started back full time to work on Wednesday. Mackenzie has been going with me. I am really hoping that she will get to go with me thru this next week.



Mackenzie is doing really well! My mom had a dr appt, so she decided to take Kenzi with her. She is up to 10 lbs 7 oz. We had a pediatric cardiologist appt on April 23rd. Her regular dr heard a murmur that he wanted checked out. Turns out that she does have two small openings in her lower chamber. But the good news is they are super small, and should close up on their own by the time she is 4-6 years old. The cardiologist couldnt hear the murmur that day thou, so here is to hoping that it has already closed! At that appt she was weighing in at 9lbs 9oz. So, as you can tell, she is gaining away! She is still in the newborn diapers at almost 7 weeks!!



I cant believe it has been 7 weeks already!! Where is the time going?? I am getting excited thou, cuz softball/t-ball season is getting going. Mikaela has already had a few practices, but Carter hasnt just yet. We thought Keaton was gonna get to play, but he is still too young!! Such a bummer!!



We had professional pics done of my kids and my neice and nephew! They turned out wonderful!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home