Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I hate not having enough money. I know, welcome to the life of most people huh?

There is nothing that I would love more than to have everything caught up! I just seem to need a little more money!!

Ok, venting done!

It is Sunday again already! I always seem to not like Sundays, since I know I have to work again tomorrow. This weekend was not good for my KU Jayhawks!! =0( We have been ranked #1 for a while now. Going into our last 3 games, I knew it was gonna be rough. We played at OSU yesterday. And we lost! Actually, of our last 3 games, I guess if we had to lose to someone, I would want it to be them. Our last 2 games are K-State at home, then at Mizzou. And I really hate losing to either one of them!! LOL

I know, my mind seems to just run from thought to thought. And I'm sorry. Just really wanting to get back into the swing of blogging. I know I have said that quite a few times. But I really do mean it. Seems like I dont have time, or energy sometimes. Or not having a laptop makes a huge difference too. I thought my charging port was messed up on my Gateway....so I hadnt used it. Turns out the charger I was using was messed up! So after Christmas I got a Acer net book. It is nice to have, but I miss the fuller size keyboard of my laptop.

I want to get more pics on here, but during the winter, I just really dont get many good pics taken. I am so glad spring should be on its way! And I'm sure I will get some pics when we go on Spring Break! Woohoo!!

1 comments:

So glad to see you back!!! :)

February 28, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home