Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I had my 30w1d appt!!

My dr said all looks good...which it has been this whole time. He told me that we just needed to discuss a date. I laughed and told him that I have had the date since I found out we were pregnant!!! *LOL* So he asked when I was wanting it. i told him March 17th, (which I have told him before!!) and he laughed and said that is going to be one heck of a birthday later when she is old enough to drink!!! He told me he would call down to surgery to see if they could save the date, and that we would have to double check with the maternal-fetal dr. He wants to have two units of blood typed and crossed and down here waiting for me, since I have had a history of having to have transfusions after my sections. He said we just need to make sure that the blood would still be good if I went up on a Friday, for a Monday section. I am so excited!! It is coming down to the wire now!! If I get my 17th date, that means I only have 7 weeks from tomorrow until I get to meet Mackenzie!!! Oh yeah, and I am officially going to the dr every two weeks now!!!

I am so freaking excited!! I have two different outfits now that Mackenzie can wear the day she is born. One is a sleeper from Babies R Us that has little shamrocks all over it and on the right hand breast (when looking at it) says Lucky Charm. On the butt it has a big shamrock. Then today, I stopped by Kohl's cuz someone said they had a St. Patty's day line too. i got the cutest little dress that has shamrocks all over it, with little bloomers that go under it!! So adorable!! I will take pics of it later and make sure to show you all them!! I also picked up shirts for the boys. It is really cute!! (they have the same one!) It is green and says, " you're so lucky i'm not your kid!" And I picked one up for Mikaela a week or two ago, that has a shamrock on it..I will just have to put a pic up of all of them!!


I painted Mackenzie's room last nite. A pretty light green called Shelled Pistachio. I think I will need to add another coat tonite thou. I goofed up on the top by the ceiling thou, so I asked Casey what he thought about putting a border up...he thought it would be a good idea, to help break up the color. So I picked that up today too!! I hope it goes on easy!

I also picked up some bedding for Mackenzie's crib. Not that she will be in it any time soon, but still. Actually, we had the quilt that matches this set from when I was still expecting Carli. I picked up a crib sheet, the bumper and ruffle, and another soft blanket to match it. Only $58....not bad considering the one that I really want is $180!! Dont really forsee me ever getting it thou!!

I guess that is going to be it for now! I am sure there is a ton that I am forgetting, but I will just have to post it later!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home