Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I saw this creeper at Wal*Mart and thought that Mackenzie should wear it, since she is loved by Angel Carli!! It says "Loved by an angel"

This is the bumper pad and dust ruffle for Mackenzie's crib. Will post a pic when it is in her crib too!!

The super soft blanket that matches the bedding set!



The crib sheet for her crib...duh!! *LOL*


The color of Mackenzie's room!! I hate painting by the way!!! *LOL* Kinda matches the color of Kaela's shirt huh??





The front of the shirt that I got Mikaela for St. Patty's day!





The front of the shirt that I got Carter and Keaton for St. Patty's day!






The back of the sleeper that I got for Mackenzie to wear the day she is born (Hopefully St. Patty's day!!) It has little shamrocks all over it!!








The front of Mackenzie's sleeper!! It says Lucky Charm!








The super cute little dress that I got for Mackenzie from Kohl's!! It has little shamrocks all over it too!!









Me at 30w1d, took this picture at work in our new bathroom!!!








0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home