Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

One year!

Been almost a full year since I have been here.   I have thought of posting something.  But every single time I have thought of posting, it has only been negative stuff.  I have decided that I am going to try to start blogging again.  It seemed to help me before. So I am hoping that I will be able to do it again.  I guess the main reason I wasnt able to blog had to do with the fact that I didnt really have my own computer to just blog whenever I want to. But thankfully I have another net book! I started selling Scentsy a few months ago, and that made it possible for me to purchase another netbook! Thank goodness!!

So being that it is New Year's Eve, I guess I should make myself accountable by putting out there what I would like to accomplish in the year 2012! I dont really want to call them resolutions, cuz they never seem to happen. 

1. Get back into running! Last year I felt so much better when I attempted to exercise. And I did so good up until we went to Arizona for spring break.  Over in Europe they dont prescribe anti-depressants as much, but they do prescribe exercise.  I believe that it works too!  So I am going to attempt to get back into running!

2. Try to work on my finances! I think that tends to be some of my marriage issues.  Not all of it, but I think that will help.  I think that will make me feel better too! I am due for an upgrade on my cell phone in May.  I really would like to get the new Samsung Mesmerize 2 when it comes out...and I'm eligible.  So I am going to use this as my motivation! 

3. Try not to be so down, have a more positive outlook about everything.  I think this will make me better all the way around.  I am going to try not to be so snappy with my family. I am hoping if #1 and #2 work, then that will help with this too!

4. Stop biting my damn nails! I love how they look when they are long, but it is just a bad habit that I have a hard time not doing.  Once again, I think #1 and #2 can help with this also! Sooooo...I guess I really need to work on them huh! LOL

5. Work on keeping my house clean! Maybe if I can work on the finances, then I will be able to buy things to decorate the house up to what I see in my mind!

Whew! I think I feel a little better just putting that out there. Maybe I will be able come blog more too, as a release of sorts.  Last year when I was running, I always felt better when I held myself accountable by putting what distance I went and the time, etc. 

1 comments:

I was so happy to see you post — I hope you're doing well and I look forward to reading more in 2012! :)

January 1, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home