Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

6 weeks and 3 days

That is how far along I am as of today. Wow!! It just seems like I just found out I was pregnant!! But man does it seem like forever away!! I dont have my first appointment until August 29th...and I am so ready for it!! I seem to be growing pretty quick this time. I cant believe it!

I cant remember if I have said this before or not, but when I ask Keaton how many babies there are in my tummy, he says 2! No lie!! Maybe Granny's dream will come true! Casey will die if that is the case! All the more reason I cant wait to go to my first prenatal appointment! I have my sonogram first before I even have my appt. That kinda makes me nervous too!

I have been trying to have good thoughts. I havent really had very many bad thoughts. I even bought a little something the other day at the dollar store. Just some cute little pink pacis. I sure hope it is a girl!! I keep saying that, but in all reality, I know I will love a little boy just as much!!

There has been a number of people who tell me they cant believe I am doing as well as I am. The way I look at it, I have 2 choices. I can make the best of it, whatever that might be, and go on living my life, or I can be upset and down and miserable. I personally choose to try to make the best of it. We all know that if I could have Carli here with me, then I would. But nothing I do or say is going to change that fact! Yes, I miss her terribly, and would give anything in the world (well, within limits) to have her back in my arms. I look at this pregnancy, and think of all the hope I have for it! I am going to do my best and try to enjoy every aspect of it that I can. I have even been taking weekly pictures of my growing belly. And so far, I have done good! I just wish I would have done that with Carli too!

On a completely different front, my sister in law, Melissa, had a garage sale this weekend and was selling all her scrapbook stuff. I got to buy all of it, or I guess I should say my mom bought it all for me! I am so excited too!! I got a Cricut!! I even played with it today. I got a start on my pregnancy album. I started a page entitled, A Blessing. It has the picture of my positive digital pregnancy test! I just need to get my journaling on it. I have the new printer hooked up, so now I dont have any excuse not to get it done!! My SIL had a ton of stuff!! Tons of paper, tons of magazines/idea books!! It is crazy!! I need a whole room just to set up my scrapbooking stuff!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home