Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Oh man!! Where to start!!

Here is the front!
And the back!!

I really dont know for sure where to start, so here it goes....


I guess I will start with the really wonderful news that Miss Carli's bench finally showed up!! Yes!! It is here!! And I am so incredibly excited about it! And sad all at the same time!! It is really beautiful thou! The guy called me and left me a message telling me that he got it set up....so I of course was not going to be able to wait until after work to see it...so I headed out to the cemetery to see it!! It is wonderful! And I am so excited that Carli finally has her bench for us to come sit and visit with her on. But, we havent really been making it out there too much to see her, since it has been 100 + degrees. I am sure she understands!!
On the pregnancy side...I have felt like crap!!! I went to the ER on Friday at 7pm. While at the pool with the kids earlier, my left hand, left side of my lips, my tongue, and even my teeth, yes my teeth, felt numb. I stopped by work and checked my blood pressure...141/92, super high for me. Go in thinking my dr was the one on call...guess what, hes not!! A paperboard like dr is on instead...I didnt really feel like they did much. They checked my blood pressure again, which was good...checked my temp, guess it was good, and he checked to make sure I wasnt having a stroke. That is pretty much it! Oh yeah, he also asked me if the baby was moving like normal. To which I gave him a funny look, and said, well, I dont know since I CANT FEEL it move yet, since I am only 7 weeks!! Talk about wanting to smack him upside the head!!
Anyhow, needless to say, I went home, had a massive migraine that started and hasnt completely gone away since then. I went to bed that nite at 7:30pm, woke up at 2:45am, took 2 T3's, stayed awake until 5am watching mindless tv, then slept until 10 or 11am. I did end up going to Topeka for awhile on Saturday, but I really wasnt up for it. I only went to get a few things for my SIL's baby shower coming up soon. I did pretty much take the dr's advice though, and stayed in the house where it was cool. But it didnt help the migraine at all. I even stayed home yesterday from work, with the exception of going to see my dr for myself and for Carter's Kindergarten physical. Tell me something, why the hell do Kindergartners need a physical??? But Carter passed his with flying colors!!
As for me seeing my dr, he really couldnt do much he said. As we all know, since I mention it 23 thousand times...I will be seeing him in 2 weeks and 1 day for my first prenatal appt and sonogram. Which I am still very excited for!! He told me that if the headaches continue, he might move the appt up sooner...I did ask him if it was possible for there to be two babies in there since I am having such doozies of headaches. He said he didnt know, he hadnt ever heard of headaches being a sign of twins. Not the headaches silly....the SEVERITY of the headaches!! Guess we will find out in 2w1d!!
Speaking of that...want to see a picture of my tummy?? How about TWO?? Here is me at 6w3d:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And me at 7w3d!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me thinks the belly is growing!! Dr. S wonders if my migraines arent stress related, considering all I went thru with Carli. I told him that so far, I havent really stressed yet. That I have been doing well with this pregnancy. Some how, I dont think he believes me! I really do have an amazing group of support, coming from all directions! My family and friends here, a great group of dr's to work with, and of course I have some amazing friends in my computer!! I wish they could all know how much they mean to me, but I dont think they will ever competely know!!
Well, at least I got on here and did some updating!! Oh crud, I just remembered, I need to make sure to get a really super cute picture of Carter for one of my message boards!! Must work on that!! But for now, this chicka is really ready for bed!!!



1 comments:

OK...here's the deal. You are NOT allowed to worry me AT ALL. Got it?

Seriously, take care of yourself, ok?

August 15, 2007 at 7:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home