Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

First prenate down!!


I had a really good appt! I had the sono first, and it showed just one baby. Which is good!! I didnt have to worry about Casey passing out! We saw the little heart beating away at 170 bpm. All looked well, and they changed my due date from March 27th like I had figured, but they moved it to March 30th, which is actually right on for when I ovulated!! All looked good!!
Dr said he will probably keep an eye on my hemoglobin. I have had to have a blood transfusion after the last 3 c-sections, so he wants to keep an eye on it, and he said they will probably make sure to have some blood on hand for another transfusion after this c-section as well. I have some funky antibody called a Duffy antibody, so they have to really check out the blood!
He said they will probably do an sono between 18 & 20 weeks to see if we can rule out any problems!! I am very excited for that one!! He normally doesnt do one until 24-28 weeks!! Evil, pure evil I tell ya!! Then I will have another one probably around 28-32 weeks!!
And just for good measure, here is a picture of our little lucky charm!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home