Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

24 weeks today!!

Yes, I can hardly believe it, but I am 24 weeks today!! Hopefully 14 weeks from tomorrow, we will be welcoming Mackenzie into our family!! I am feeling pretty good. I have been having some issues, sometimes when I eat or drink, I feel like it gets stuck down between my breast bone. I just thought it was a fluke, but then one night I had fallen asleep on the couch, and woke up to a coughing fit, and ended up throwing up black stuff. I called the dr the next Monday, and he told me he thinks it has something to do with my heartburn. I told him I didnt know if that was it or not, because I havent really been having as much trouble with it here lately. I havent had any more of the throwing up issues. But, the damn heartburn has been increasing...damn!! I was hoping this pregnancy I might miss out on the extreme version that I have had with all 4 of the others!!

I think I am going to go take the wonderful glucose test tomorrow morning. I guess it really isnt all that bad, I just hate waiting the hour....hope I pass this one, because I really dont want to do the 3 hour one!! Wish me luck!!

Sometimes the weirdest things will get to me. We were heading to the babysitter, and Keaton made an innocent enough comment. He informed me that there are alot of bones at the cemetary. Now, logically, I know this. But it just amazes me how I never really think of it that way. When we go out to see Carli, I dont even think about the fact that, if she isnt already, she will be bones. I always think of her in the way we saw her last. Same thing with my grandma and grandpa. Just one of those odd things, huh??

I went to Andrew's funeral today. I was extremely emotional. But, how could I not be? This is the first funeral I think I have been to since Carli died. It was definately a different kind of funeral. But, I suppose if you know Andrew's mom, Brenda, that shouldnt surprise you. The song they had the casket leave on was International Harvest. I dont think I have ever heard it before today, but it made you have a smile on your face, which is what his family was hoping for. I took some baked spaghetti and garlic bread out to the family yesterday. I am thinking they liked it, because when I told Ryan to holler if he needed anything, he told me I could bring more of that pasta stuff! They seem to be doing ok. Which I am very glad for. I still worry for them thou! This part is hard, but I hate knowing how it could possibly hit them here soon!!

I went and stopped to see Carli after going to there house yesterday. I didnt stay long since it was below freezing, but I wanted to see the tree and wreath that my mother in law put out there. They are pretty cute!! The little tree has a little santa hat on it that says "Tiny Elf" and the wreath I think has blueberries and some kind of red berry on it, and a really pretty bow that she made for it!! Maybe I can make it out there and try to get some pics of it in the daylight!! I really like that the ice/snow that we got yesterday didnt cover Carli's name or picture. The top of the bench protects it pretty well!

Seems like there was something else I wanted to blog about, but of course, I cant think of it!! Guess that can be the next post huh??

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home