Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Another week down!

Here I am at 25 weeks! I have been really cranky this week. My poor family!! I think part of it has to do with the fact that we have had crappy weather all week!! The beginning of the week we had the wonderful ice...yuck!! And then we have had snow here the past few days. Needless to say, the sun hasnt been out much, and I am definately a person that needs sunlight daily!!

I just feel aggravated all the way around. I think I always get stressed this time of year. I always worry that my kids wont feel like they got all they should (which they have everything!!), and money always seems to be a big concern. I know, I know...that is a big concern for everyone!! It just seems that it is more of a concern at different times...with right now being one of those!!

Ahhhhhhh!! I just want to scream!! Am I whiny enough?

On a different note, I did something yesterday that I didnt do with Carli. I have taken all the blankets and onesies out of thier packages. I also decided that I wanted to wash the clothes we have. That is something I never did with Carli. All the clothes still had the tags on them. But they dont now!! I washed all of the onesies, and blankets, and the clothes yesterday. Well, all the 0-3 month ones. I really want to get going on her bedroom!! I want to set up the crib, and I want to get a bedding set. The one I want is $189, I dont know if Casey will let me get it, but it is beautiful!! When we get our tax return back I will be buying a new pack n play, which I am really looking forward to! I feel horrible wishing away my pregnancy!! But I am so ready for March!! I think I am more ready for my baby than I have ever been before, which kinda scares me!!

I really shouldnt be on here right now. My house needs picked up, and we have a ton of stuff to do. I just have no energy to do the stuff that I NEED to do. And I hate that!! I think that is part of my problem too this week. I feel guilty because I know I should be doing something productive, but instead I am sitting watching t.v. because it occupies my mind!!

Casey and I each have our gifts for Christmas. We have both played with them already. We got him one of those fancy remotes that does pretty much everything!! Not just any universal remote, one of the fancy ones!! It is great!! And I got one of those picture printers. Kinda amazing since Casey always thought they were crazy. But we got an HP one, and it is pretty good. The only size it does though is 4x6, which is ok. I figure with Mackenzie coming, I should be getting back into taking a ton of pics, and maybe even attempting to scrapbook them. I have really been bad about taking pictures ever since we found out about Carli's condition. I have slacked off so much. I need to get back into the groove!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home