Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Back with some more pics...

And one final one...this is the pack of receiving blankets I bought at Target the other day. I have been referring to Kenzi as my little lady bug. I thought these were so stinking cute!!

I found this super cute creeper at Target the other day!! It says Daddy's little sweet pea! I thought it was appropriate for Kenzie to wear this, since Carli had one that said Daddy's little princess!!!





This is her puppy dog, Lucky, that we made for her at Build A Bear!! I think she is as sweet as can be. And yes, those are Hello Kitty jammies she is wearing!! How ironic huh?? *LOL*






An inside view of the crib...such pretty crib sheet...that would be her diaper bag and her coming home outfit too, along with the baby book!!















Her crib and bedding which I really really like!! We had the blanket hanging on the side there from the beginning of Carli's pregnancy. I didnt know there was a bedding set that went with it. So, for the dust ruffle, bumper pads, crib sheet, and the pretty soft blanket that goes with it, it was only $57 or so after our discount!!! Very girly huh??



















Her carseat that we bought when we were expecting Carli. Casey wanted something more gender neutral, so this is what we have. I had to spruce it up with something pink thou....hence the little pink headrest!!!























Here is a pic of her pack n play. I just love the Rainforest collection!!

















































this is the border that my mom and I put up in Mackenzie's room....quite busy, but very cute!!





























0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home