Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

We are having fun!! Minus the normal bickering and arguing we, being Casey and I do!! Left Friday morning and stayed in Des Moines overnite! Got up and headed to Bloomington Saturday morning!

We went to the Mall of America Saturday night! Wow is that puppy big! So big that we got turned around and had a hell of a time finding our way back to the entrance we came into for parking! But we made it back safe and sound to the hotel! We got back to the hotel, which has a kitchen in it, and made dinner!! We brought the George Foreman grill with us. Well, I went to make cheeseburgers on it. Guess what happened!! I set off the freaking smoke alarm in the room!! LOL. We had the lady at the front desk come tell us to open the windows, but not our room door!! How embarrassing!!

Yesterday was a good day to do Nickelodeon Universe! I think we all really enjoyed it!! I even got to ride some of the big girl rides with Mikaela and Sheigh!! Along with some of the little kid rides with Z and Keaton! I rode the pepsi orange streak with Carter and Keaton quite a few times too!! It was the perfect first time roller coaster for the boys! Not real big steeps drops or loop de loops!! Keaton thought I was "crazy" because I put him on the Splat-O-meter!! It takes you up in the air, then drops you REAL fast! Really gets your stomach!! Poor guy! But it was soooo funny!! I'm such a bad mommy!! LOL. I took him on the Jimmy Neutron ride, and it got his tummy too! He liked it at first, then hated it, then was back to liking it at the end! I think the big thing that helped was that I told him to breath! That seemed to help a lot! I loved the Air Bender! Wow! That one was cool!! I think I am starting to get old thou! We rode the Fairly Odd Parents ride, and spun a lot more than is normal at the end, or so Kaela or Sheigh told me! Then we went and rode the Spongebob ride, Bikini Rock Bottom! Good thing that was end of the day!! That ride did me in! I ended up with a migraine!! So bad that I could hardly choke down a piece of Cali chicken bacon ranch pizza from Dominos!! Such a bummer!! But I took some tylenol and some Fioricet and woke up at 9:30 this morning good as new!!

Probably one of the coolest parts of Nick Universe was Z meeting Dora!! It was so cute!! She was so excited!! She kept hugging and kissing Dora!! I will have to post pics later!! Then Z, Carter and Keaton got to meet Spongebob and Patrick!! The look on their faces was priceless!! We even got video of Kaela and Sheigh meeting them!! Patrick kept bopping Kaela's ponytail!! Loved it!!

Today we are doing Water park of America! Suppose to be the largest indoor water park! Coco Keys in Kansas City is probably pretty close!! But they don't have the body boarding thing!! That is super cool!! As a matter of fact, the reason I am blogging is from boredom!! Z needed a nap bad! So here I am with her napping on my chest and using my Blackberry to blog!!! I am loving the email feature!! Think I might wake Kenzi up so we can go get Mommy some more pop!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home