Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Just feeling off

Tonite I am feeling off. Dont know of anything really to set it off. Just while watching t.v. tonite I felt sad. Almost to the brink of tears really. Maybe it is the stress of wishing we could be a little more financially stable, maybe it is stress of feeling like I dont have control of everything, or maybe it is because it is March.

Ahhh March! A time of good things! Such as Kenzi's birthday and March Madness! And of one sad thing, Carli's Angel day. I dont think that my feeling down today has anything to do with Carli. I really dont. I am pumped about my Jayhawks beating K-State last nite! Wow! That was awesome! They have won the Big XII title for the past 6 years! This year we won it out right! No sharing with Texas, or that stinky KSU team!

My uncle made a comment on my aunt's facebook (not the one he is married to!) status about Rock Chalk Jayhawk. He said, and I quote "yea, but who's #1? Syracuse!!" I couldnt help but to reply, " yea! but who has had #1 for the majority of the season!" LOL I am a very proud Jayhawker! I cant wait for the NCAA tourney! I LOVE March Madness! Sadly, I think this year we may not have our annual March Madness brackets. All because we are going to go to Mall of America. I am kinda bummed about it to be honest! Not about the possiblity of winning overall, even thou that is great! But just because it makes watching the games SO much more fun! My boss doesnt think he can handle making sure all the brackets get put in on time. Which, I dont know if he would get them all in to be honest. I am usually all over doing it! Like I said, I LOVE doing it! I guess I could always still fill out a bracket just to make it fun for me! LOL Wonder what the hotel we are staying at would think if I had my boss fax me all the brackets! Better yet! I wonder what my husband would think! LOL

I seem to talk alot about sports. I have even had it pointed out to me on Facebook! Once I did one of those things that tells you what the most used words are in your status updates. I think my top word was games! Not kids, or one of the kids names! One of my dear friends laughed at me. She asked if I was really surprised that was one of the most used words. I guess not! I talk about Kaela and her sports, and Carter and Keaton and their sports!

Right now I am gonna talk about Z and how proud I am of her! We tried potty training a few months back. I still think she was ready for it...but daddy didnt. Well, her cousin Colby, who is 6 months older than her, is trying to potty train. So we are going with it again! I have talked to the babysitter about it. She is great about helping with it during the day. So much so that she even makes little awards for Z to let me know how well she does during the day! Tuesday she sent home a paper that said she went 3 times and tried several more times. That nite I had been home about 30 minutes when Casey had given me the note from the sitter. I then asked Z if she still had a pull up on. So we looked and she did. It was still dry! Casey had probably had her for about 2 hours at this point. She kept it dry until the middle of the nite sometime when she pottied during her sleep!! Then this morning I was talking to her about how yesterday went. She said that Kenzi kept her pull up dry all morning, used the potty quite often, and only pottied in her diaper that she put on after lunch for nap time. Today was an even better day!! Her little award said that she kept her pull up dry ALL day, even thru nap time!! I am so stoked!! We bought some cute little panties the other day! And her Grandma NiNi got her a little 3 pack of Dora panties! I am so happy and sad all at once! She isnt even 2 yet! What a big girl!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home