Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Someone was asking for pics of our tattoos on one of my baby boards. I thought I would come and share them here too!!


This is the first one I had done in March 2005. the four leaf clover is for my wish of having another baby (which turned out to be Carli) and for luck, and the 3 hearts were for Mikaela, Carter, and Keaton. It is on my right hip.




I went up to have the last one done, and they had to draw it up, so while we had been waiting I found this one!! I fell in love with it. It is pink angel wings and a blue halo (as close as they could get to Carli's birthstone) with her name and date of birth. This tattoo was actually pretty helpful in helping me heal after losing her. It is on my right ankle.








And this tattoo has all of my children in it. The blue butterfly is Carli up in Heaven, with the red butterfly for Mikaela, the purple dragonfly is for Carter, and the white dragonfly is for Keaton. The colors of the butterflies and dragonflies are the color of the kids birthstones. When I get the chance there will be another butterfly underneath the boys' dragonflies in the same color butterfly, but the shape of Mikaela's butterfly, as Carli's. It is on my left hip.
As you can tell, they are in places that can be covered up at work. My boss is really conservative, and I didnt think he was going to like the one on my ankle. But being as that he loves me so much, he didnt give me nearly the amount of grief I figured he would. I just told him that while I will remember Carli and think of her everyday...others wont. This is a way to have a visual reminder to others that I did have a baby between Keaton and Mackenzie...plus I just really love the way it looks!!
Also, as you can tell, I think I have it figured out on how to put the pic where I want it. Maybe I will even get some pics of the kids from Halloween on here. Maybe.






0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home