Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Here I am again!

While I havent done a good job at getting a belly pic up, I did however take a picture of the outfit that I think Mackenzie will be coming home in!! Guess I should first start off with saying that I think more than likely this baby's name is going to be Mackenzie. I think I might have gone over this before, but like I previously mentioned...I cant remember all that I have said, and not, without going back and re-reading all of the posts!! *LOL* At this moment, I believe this baby girl's name will be Mackenzie Grace H. I personally LOVE it!! Just hope Casey agrees!! Ok, anyway, back to the coming home outfit. This outfit was originally going to be Carli's coming home outfit, but as you know there were some complications in that!! I really feel that this outfit will be all the more special seeing Mackenzie come home in it, and I feel in my heart of hearts that Carli would really like for her baby sister to wear it home!!



Ok, ok....your asking where the pic is huh?? Well, here it is!!!





I just bought the socks and the headbands last weekend, maybe the weekend before. I am so excited for March to get here!!


I was going to post more, but I need to finish getting ready for work, and make sure Keaton is ready to go too!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home