Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

37w1d appt


It ended up being a pretty good one. I have gained a total of 15 lbs this pregnancy...I think I lost a pound from last week. I told my dr about the really bad back and tummy pain I was having this morning. I told him I didnt really know if it was contractions, or if I am attempting to pass another kidney stone. He said there was a trace of blood in my urine, so it could be a stone.
My blood pressure looked good, and Mackenzie is still measuring right where she should be. He asked me again if I was ok with delivering on March 17th, which I of course said yes!! Game plan at this point is to go in Friday at lunch time to get my blood drawn...and then I have to show up at 10:30 a.m. Monday morning to check in for my c-section. We will plan on being in surgery at noon.

I asked the dr today, if it would be possible for him to check me before we go into surgery. I told him I know it seems silly...but I just wanted to know if what I have been feeling have been contractions, or what. He said yeah, that wouldnt be a problem to check me today. I told him we didnt have to do it today, we could just wait until Monday. He said that actually he was gonna ask me about checking me after hearing about the pain i was having this morning. So, he did, and I am at 1 cm dialated but my cervix is posterior. :shock: He told me not to hesitate if I thought I was having any more contractions to come and get checked out. He said with the blood issues, he wants to know as soon as possible!! He told me he wants to try to take it as easy as possible this week. That means not hesitating to sit down at work and to make sure to not over do it at home, he really doesnt want me going into labor this week...plus he has tickets to the Big 12 tourney!! :LOL:

I still cant believe that we will be having a baby in a week!! Oh, and just because, I wanted to share a pic of the super cute little shoes that I got for Kenzi to wear...the white ones will match her Easter dress perfectly, and the little brown ones will match most anything!!

Newer Post Older Post Home