Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

My dr called me today and told me that he was gonna mess everything up!! I was like...OMG, what now??? He said, no it wasnt anything bad!! Thank goodness!! He said that he has been informed that we need 3 days leeway for the blood now, and that I can either have Mackenzie at noon on the 13th, or noon on the 17th! Note: no noon on the 14th!!! Little stinker...i know it has to do with the big 12 tourney!! he was all for the 14th with a 7:30 a.m. c-section, but a noon one would interfere with his going to the games in KC!! he hasnt actually told me this, but i KNOW that is why!!

i asked him if i could get back to him about it, so i could ask casey what day he wanted...he said sure, just that he wanted me to try to get back with him today if possible so they could pencil in my surgery.

so i sent casey a text asking him what he thought. the 14th was actually the perfect day..that way i could be in the hospital over the weekend, then be home with my kids the next week with spring break! i went back and forth all day long waiting for casey's decision!! i told my mom over lunch that i would go with whatever casey thought and if he told me he didnt care, that i would probably choose the 17th (which is what she wanted me to choose anyhow!!) i had to call my reg. pharmacist for a work question, and told him what the dr had said. he told me he was glad that i had to make the decision and not him...so i asked him what he meant! he said well, he is superstitious...so to him the 17th was the only choice. you go from the 13th where she could have a bday that falls on friday the 13th to the 17th with luck of the irish!! :LOL: i told him good point!!

casey finally called me and i asked him what he thought...he said he didnt care, but that he had just turned in the paper this morning saying that he was taking the 14th off...so he said, why dont we do the 17th..he said he would just take the 14th off anyhow. so it has been decided that it was MEANT TO BE that Mackenzie is born on St. Patricks day like i originally wanted!! so now instead of 8 days to go, it has been bumped back up to 11!!!! :LOL:

either way i am super excited..as always huh??

on a side note, casey called me and told me that he bought me a surprise today...i couldnt wait to get home to see it after that!! he had asked me if i needed anything from walmart...i said not that i could think of....he said no rain forest bouncer or swing?? i told him, well we had the pink bouncer that we bought when we were expecting Carli, and I had a swing over in my grandma's garage that i bought from the consignment store when we were expecting Carli too! (which i will have to tell you about in a minute!!!) i told him i just couldnt justify getting either one when i had those... :( even though i would love to have the entire rain forest collection if i could!!
so anyway...i get home and mikaela told me to go look in the baby's room for my surprise! i was so happy, cuz it proved that he does listen to what i say i would like to get!!! he got me the rain forest jumperoo that i have said that i wanted since i saw it when i was pregnant with Carli!! Here is what it looks like:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5420743

I of course got it all put together and ready to go!!! so this got me inspired to go get the swing from my grandma's garage. I went and got it out only to find out that there must have been mice in there!!! i took the seat padding off and washed it, but i just dont think it is good enough. i told casey that i can get all the replacement parts that i would want for it for about $53 with shipping. it retailed for $140...so i dont think it is a bad idea to get the replacement parts and use it..it would basically be like a brand new swing. i would get the motor with the animals on it new, and the cover and straps, and the tray. here is the swing that i have....

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2002&e=product&pid=30548

plus the shipping time frame is 7 to 10 days....:LOL: i have that much time!!
well, anyway...that makes for my fun and interesting Thursday!! I think this should hopefully be the last time that her date will change!!!

1 comments:

Fantastic that you have got a date! And what a super date it is. Im a 17th march girl! We are a lovely bunch!
Cant wait to see baby photos!!!

Hugs
xxx

www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com

March 7, 2008 at 12:29 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home