Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I am thinking that....


Casey is really starting to get excited about Mackenzie coming...even though he hasnt really admitted it!! As you all know, he bought the Rain Forest Jumperoo...and then yesterday he went up to Kansas City with his sister and he called me and asked me what size outfit he should get for Mackenzie if he were to buy one for summer.


He came home with two different things...one was a really cute Tommy Girl shirt, and the other was a Tommy polo style dress!! It just makes my heart melt!!!

Oh yeah, Brenda, is there any way I could have the password for your blog...if you feel so comfortable, my email that you can send it to is: redfoxymomma@Hotmail.com Thanks chica!!

1 comments:

My husband has also started buying things. I think its cute (and sometimes a little scary when they shop without us lol)
I love the pants that go with the polo dress. (I have a thing for bubs with matching bloomers on ha ha)

The password to my pregnancy posts is sunrise
Its not a secret or anything. I just have a few who read my blog who have lost bubs but are not able to deal with pregnancy and I didn't want my pg posts to be 'in their face'.

Gosh you dont have long to go now. I would be having trouble sleeping due to excitement! (And worry)

Hope your having a big huge rest!

Hugs
xxx

www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com

March 9, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home