Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Tomorrow is the day!!!

I am excited and nervous all at the same time!! I just woke up for the day and had about 3 major thoughts in 30 seconds!! First one was that this will be my last day being pregnant ever!! Next one was the we will be meeting Mackenzie tomorrow!! And the last thought was, there is only 4 days until Carli's angel day!! Talk about a wide range of emotions there!!

I still have some more cleaning that could be done, but I am not pushing myself too much. I was having some contractions yesterday that were getting a little irritating. But, with the issues with the blood, my dr really wants me to hold off until tomorrow if possible. Nesting never has set in like it wish it would have!!

I have all my chargers and what not together, and getting stuff charged. I cannot for the life of me find my stupid Ipod, but I do have the Zune I can take, but the Ipod has a bunch of good songs on it! At first i couldnt find the charger, now i cant find the ipod!! i had lost the charger for my olympus camera, so friday when we went out of town, i bought a travel charger to have...guess what! i found the original charger!!!! i have my bag for the most part packed. just some last minute things that i will throw in tomorrow before we leave. i have to be at the hospital at 10:30am and surgery is scheduled for noon!!

i have had Mackenzie's bag packed for forever!! i am just worried that Casey is gonna think i am taking too much!! i have my bag, mackenzie's bag, then i want to have the laptop and camcorder bag. i also want to take my body pillow and one of the boppy pillows for when Carter and Keaton hold her, Mikaela can use it too, but I have a feeling she wont need it!! I just cant believe we are at this point~!! I have so many emotions running thru my head!!!

4 comments:

Thinking of you!

March 18, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

I hope (and Im sure) all went well.
Cant wait to see those photos!!!

Hugs
xxx

www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com

March 19, 2008 at 2:49 AM  

Darcie, can we please have an update?!?!?! :-) I can't wait to see sweet little Mackenzie!!!

March 29, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

I know you are very busy but if you could just let us know all is ok and maybe a photo would be nice that would be great. Doesnt take much to make me panic so if you have 5 min free that would be great!

Hugs
xxx

www.lifecanbeashit.wordpress.com

April 1, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home