Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Today the sky kinda fits my mood! It is overcast...and so is my mood. Today my sweet Carli would have been 3 months old! I cant believe it has already been 3 months! I miss you Carli, and wish more than anything you were here. Life seems to be moving on...even if I dont want it to sometimes!

I got a bill in the mail for Carli's care at the hospital. Almost $21,000 for 12 hours and 20 mins. Of course it says check in date of March 20 and dismissal March 22. Maybe they think they can bill for the space that she took up. I dont know! I need to call the insurance company because they havent processed that bill! I was in shock! So I called the insurance (again) to make sure she was covered, and she is. So I need to call the hospital now! When I called insurance I also asked them about a $2750 bill I got from the Childrens Hospital. It was for the ambulance that was sent down to transport Carli back. So, I asked the lady from insurance, Josie, if that was covered. She said it should have been if she was admitted to the hospital. I told her the situation, that it came down to transport Carli, but she didnt make it, so therefore, she didnt need the ambulance. They lady said she was going to rebill for it! I sure hope they cover their part of it! I can see why they dont want to, but come on!! That is alot of money for an ambulance trip!!

Well, I just wanted to wish my sweet Angel a happy 3 month wish. And tell her that I miss her terribly!!!

2 comments:

3 long months without sweet carli. sending her all my love, darcie.

and sending some *get it over with* vibes to the ins companies. they really drag it all out :(

June 25, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

oh, and if you'd like to link to MY blog about MY complaining, feel free :) you can tell how often i check my own blog/comments *blush*

June 25, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home