Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It's Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day!! Is it Friday yet?? Oh wait, even if it was Friday, I would still have to work Saturday!! Bluh!! And to top it off, it is gloomy!! Double Bluh!! I dont look forward to going to work today. Another day of wishing it away!! I hate feeling like this! I feel like I am in some kind of crazy limbo. Not really happy, but not really sad....just here. Maybe it is cuz we dont have anything planned for tonite...or it could be that I didnt really get to try to go to sleep until midnite, then Mikaela got home from the Royals game around 1am and woke me up. Yeah, maybe its just cuz I am a bit sleep deprived!

On the other hand, I am a little more happy today. I believe that I actually ovulated this month. I dont think it happened last month! Even though Fertility Friend hasnt shown when I O'd yet, I think it might have been Monday. So, I might possibly be in the 2 week wait!! They seem like torture sometimes....here's to hoping this is my cycle!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home