Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

There is a base!




Casey and the boys and I had run up to get a few things out of town and Mikaela gave me a call. Her and Casey's mom had gone out to water Carli's plants and bush. She said that the concrete base that Carli's bench will be on is set up!! I am so excited!! That means it should hopefully be here soon!! I dont expect to come this week thou! Sounds like we are in for quite a bit of crappy rain!! Sunday before we headed out to watch TMNT, we went out to the cemetary and took Carli her butterfly windchime that we had gotten her, along with the little butterfly post thingie to hang it on!! I love it!! The chime is a light purple and has the softest little tinkling sound!! Very appropriate for my little girl!!


I had another talk with Carli about us having another baby. I told her how cool it would be if this was the month we conceived!! If that is the case, our due date would be February 29th!! Of course, the next baby wouldnt be born near that, but how cool would it be to at least be expected that day!! I am thinking that if it we do get to have another one that it will be a boy. Even though, I really would love to have another little girl!! My mom had me, then 2 boys, a miscarriage, that she thinks was a girl, then went on to have 2 more boys! So far, I have had Mikalea, my daughter, then Carter and Keaton, my 2 boys, then my angel Carli. So, if fate has its way, the next one will be a boy!! *LOL* Also, with my mom, me and her were born in odd years, so have Mikaela and Carli, and my brothers were all born in even years....like Carter and Keaton...so if we have a baby in 2008, it should be a boy to carry on tradition!! *LOL* Sometimes I think I think things thru too damn much!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home