Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Updating...

Mikaela's coach called...he still doesnt know when we are playing. The crappy little town that she was suppose to have her game in, got more rain than us. And their field sucks!! So he asked me if we were busy Saturday..couldnt think of anything going on. Then he asked about Monday and Tuesday. Other than work we should be good to go!! So now we just sit and wait to see when the game is gonna be!!

It is still raining and crappy here. I can handle a day or two with rain, but after that...bring me some sun!!! This weather kills me mentally! I told my mom that on our way to the sitter this morning, we were listening to a song. All of the the sudden one of the waves (I will explain in a moment) hit me hard!! Just out of the blue...I remembered Casey and I's ride home from KU Med and what that horrible dr, Dr. Weiner, said. How he gave us now hope what so ever!! And told us to plan a funeral!! What was he thinking? I think I will post a copy of the two emails that I sent some family about Carli's situation, so that if I actually get anyone new that reads this, they will know what is going on!

Ok, about the wave...my wonderful dr in Topeka came in the night that we lost Carli while I was giving her a bath. I remember him coming in...but dont remember a damn thing he said. Imagine that!! But my mom told me what he had said. He said that going thru life and dealing with this will be like walking on a beach. There will always be the small little laps of water hitting our feet and ankles...and then BOOM, all of a sudden there will be this big wave that just hits us. That is how I have felt too!! Exactly like that! It has been one of the things said that makes sense. Have I said that I love my dr, Dr. E from Topeka. He is wonderful!! We will be going back to see him in 2 or 3 months. He said he would like to see me and Casey just to see how we are doing. And I really dont think it is just for the $$ either. He is a great dr!! So is my dr here...Dr. S.!! I love him too!! I keep hoping that when we go to see Dr. E, we will be pregnant with our next little baby.

I got my ovulation predictor kit today. It says to start using it on cycle day 11. That will be Sunday. I also ordered some Lydia Pinkham. It is basically just an herbal pill. My mom said her best friend and her sister both got pregnant using it. We shall see! That seems to be all that I am talking about! Getting pregnant!

The house is looking great!! Well, mainly the basement is. We have basically redone the whole downstairs. Except for the laundry room. But it did get a new Cabrio washer and dryer. All except some of the trim is up. We also have the fence up in the backyard!! Yeah!! Now we can keep the kids locked up in the back yard!! Once again, I will have to try to take some pictures.

I have the day off tomorrow. Dont know what I am going to do thou. I think it is suppose to rain, so I cant really take the kids to the pool. Guess I could always clean my house!! But...yuck that doesnt sound like anything I should do on my day off!!

And I am going to admit here that Carter's Skittles are right here next to me at the computer. I keep eating the damn things, even though they are so damn sweet!! Where is the hand to smack mine when I keep getting into them???

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home